Social Media Coordinator Position
Position: Social Media Coordinator
Location: Los Angeles
** This is in-office position, not remote, you must be able to commute to our DTLA office **
Pay range: $20-$25 hourly DOE
WHO WE ARE
We are a female-founded, family-owned company with a small but growing team. Following our debut at ULTA Beauty, the brand has expanded into Nordstrom, Macys and Bloomingdales in the U.S. and into prestige/mass doors worldwide
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day execution of social media activities across all of our accounts, with a targeted focus on Tik Tok. This role creates timely, accurate, and relevant content for our community and engages with our community. This position manages the posting process, from concept to approval and manages the execution.
Skin Gym – skingymco.com
PaintLab – paintlabbeauty.com
- Manages creative requests and asset delivery for our social media and digital channels.
- Assist in creating content across the different social media platforms, MUST be fluent in TikTok , Instagram , Pinterest
- Acts as the eyes and ears of the Brand on TikTok, through content creation, community management and an understanding of the overall TikTok ecosystem and trends.
- Collect and research weekly data reports across all social media channels
- Engage with our community to help grow and maintain followers
- Manage, monitor, and update manager with to-do list and calendar
- Perform social media market research and create reports
- Assist in marketing and public relations projects with outside vendors/partners, influencers, bloggers, etc.
- Expert in video editing for social platforms
- Pack PR Gift-boxes
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing to help run relevant errands.
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Proficient with technology and social media platforms, particularly TikTok, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Must have great customer service skills for Direct Messaging and questions posted on social media pages and website
- You know the trending sound on TikTok today.
- Well-versed and comfortable editing and posting content through Tik Tok
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Graphic design and/or Canva experience preferred
- Ability to edit videos is a plus!
- Knowledge about the beauty/lifestyle influencer space
- Sense of humor, team player, and positive attitude
- You are a creative problem solver with a “no task is too small” attitude.
Sound like a good fit?
Get in touch here!